- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Blade-Tech Signature Series Single Magazine Pouch is made of our Proprietary blend of Super Tough Polymers. Externally they have been textured to mimic the same hand crafted look and feel of our ever popular Classic Series. The top entry points are flared slightly for easier indexing and ultra-smooth re-holstering.
The adjustable dual retention points and internal ribs allow for precise tensioning to the desired friction level and the tensions spacers have been placed lower on magazine pouch to allow for fine tuning the fit adjustments. Another key feature is the Tek-Lok attachment is anchored to back of mag, separate from tension spacers which increases security even when minimal tension is applied to the magazine.
These pouches are fully ambidextrous and designed to give a consistent fit with rounds facing both forward or to the rear. The Signature Magazine pouches are marked for specific fitments but please consult our Magazine fit chart as many of the pouch models fit multiple firearms magazines. Ideal for Daily Carry, Range, Field or Competition. Made and Assembled in The U.S.A.
· Proprietary Blend of Polymers
· Flared Entryway for Smoother Re-Holstering
· Adjustable Dual Point Retention
· Added Internal Ribs – Fits a larger variety of magazines while reducing draw hang-up
· Tek-Lok Attachment is anchored to back of mag, separate from tension spacers – Increases security even when minimal tension is applied
· Tensions spacers placed lower on Magazine – Allowing for finer tune adjustments on fit
· Ambidextrous – Consistent fit whether bullets facing forward or rear
· Textured Molds mimic classic hand crafted look and feel – Inside left un-textured to reduce drag
· Geared for Daily Carry, Range, or Competition
· Made and Assembled in The U.S.A.
Glock 9/40 Fit Chart:
Double Stack 9/40 Fit Chart:
Single Stack Fit Chart:
1911 / 45, Generic 9mm / 40, Glock 9mm / 40