- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Boss Component’s Brass 2011 STI/BUL Standard Magazine Base has been designed for the IPSC Standard Division. Compatible with 2011 double stack magazine tubes.
- Detailed mirror polishing protected with gold plating.
- Lightening cuts down each side in combination with a knurled top and front surfaces enhance grip and control when reloading magazines.
- Numbered 1-5 sets for easy tracking.
- The locking retention plate holds securely and allows for easy removal
– please note retention plate is not included if your existing bases use this plate system they are likely compatible, the pin style Bul magazines also have retention plates that are directly compatible with the magazine base.
Each magazine base is precision engineered and manufactured from high quality brass with strict tolerance standards and extensive quality assurance. This ensures you the shooter get a reliable base pad delivering consistent and fast reloads and releases round after round, match after match.
Due to tolerance differences in magazines, aftermarket magazines, accessories and pistols it is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure competition compliance with an approved IPSC standard division box or similar. If there is any issues with products or for further information do not hesitate to get in touch at: email@example.com
With variations in manufacturing tolerances across firearms we are unable to guarantee direct compatibility with all parts, in some instances parts may require custom fitting. We always suggest the use of a competent gunsmith, please contact us if you have any questions. Modified or altered parts cannot be returned for refund.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|
Black, Blue, Silver